Wednesday, November 11, 2009

And I thought no one loved me . . .

I have had a dirth of messages from the universe lately. 
And no wonder. 
I've been feeling overwhelmed and distinctly out of sync in my life.  Abraham-Hicks says that we attract what we're vibrating, and I've not been vibrating at my happiness peak.  Far from it, so how can I expect a sweet word from the universe when sweet is not how I've been feeling? 
I decided to change my tune.
I started to deliberately look for, listen for, and feel for things that made me feel good.  I'd wake up in the morning and think of all the good things in my life and the fun and interesting things I had to look forward to in the day to come.  I'd take time to meditate when I'd get anxious to put myself in a more receptive and happier frame of mind.  It sounds like a lot, but it really wasn't too hard to do. I just started to really care about how I felt.
This morning on my walk I wondered if I'd get a reward for good behaviour, you know, a little "atta girl" to show me I was on the right path.  I looked out on the empty school parking lot (Vetern's Day Holiday) and saw one tiny piece of paper.  I thought it probably was a reciept of some kind, or some kleenex.  I leaned down and picked it up, and this is what I found:

Atta Girl!
Love, Kristine