Wednesday, November 4, 2009

The Universe Suggests Veterinary Care. Really. No Kidding.

I had noticed some small changes in my pup's behavior.  Nothing too bad, just some tiny indications that she wasn't really comfortable. 
As I walked her this morning, I kept an eye on her, wondering whether or not to take her to the vet. 
As a rule, I'm not crazy about going to doctors, so I was reluctant to take her there.  Then I found this:


Some "Caution" tape.  I don't usually pick something like this up since there's a lot of construction around where we live so this tape shows up a lot.  Still, something told me to pick it up, so I did. I do try my best to follow my impulses. I probably could be more careful . . . but what, really, was this about?  I needed clarity!

Then I saw another piece of paper floping around in the wind.  It drew my attention, so I paid attention. It was some sort of school medical form.  Here it is:

And I'm still puzzeled. 
This paper is all about some sort of health and safety regulation requiring a doctors visit.  It didn't mean anything to me, I thought, since my kids are too old to need me to take them to the doc's.  Why did I need to pick this peice of trash up?  I was about ready to dispose of it  when I saw this:


It's a picture some child made of a little dog. 
Ok.  I get it. It all fit together.  Caution, medical need, little dog picture. 
My little dog is going to the vet. 
Once again, I want to thank the universe for the guidence I get.  When I have a problem, I get answers in this wonderfully bizarre way.  Don't you just love this crazy life? I sure do.
Love, Kristine