Monday, September 21, 2009

Messages from the Universe Part 2

So, to sum up from the Part 1, this is how the game is played.  You ask a question and expect to recieve an answer sometime during your day.  How I do it is I look around on my walks for pieces of paper on the ground.  I usually pick up some really interesting, and strange, results that answer my questions in a fun, and sometimes mysterious, way.  Sometimes some translation is involved.  That's part of the fun, too.  I love the treasure-hunt-like nature of this way of doing it, but I have to admit that often the universe is more straight-forward in its communication techniques than that.  Like for instance, last night I was wondering how I could get more readers coming to my blog.  I open the paper this morning and saw this, on page 2 of my favorite section:


Sure, I could have looked up that information on line, but the effortless nature of this response really tickled me.  Ask and you will receive.  It works for me.
Love,
Kristine