Thursday, October 1, 2009

More Messages of HOPE

Still in the "wanting to receive messages of hope" mode, I was watching my favorite guy, John Stewart on the Daily Show (laughter truly is the antidote to dispair) and I saw Bruce Bueno De Mesquita <-- click there for the utube. 
He wrote a book called The Predictioneers GameHe is so accurate in his ability to predict future events (90% accuracy) that the CIA and FBI use his information in their work. 
This guy isn't some woo woo medium or something (although I love woo woo mediums and spirit channelers). He's a political scientist that uses numbers that describe the currrent climate and the people involved in making key decisions.  Anyway, as you'll see on the utube I linked to his name he is optomistic about the direction we're going.  Optimistic!  Hurray.  HOPE.
Thank you Universe.
love,
Kristine